2016/06/01

Pens and Ink: Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue with Organics Studio Nickel Teal

Pelikan M805 Vibrant blue with OS nickel teal
So you might have seen my pens and ink post from last week, where I announced some good news that Organics Studio will relaunch a few of their inks this month. And I'm happy to that they have decided to bring back one of my personal faves Nickle Teal as well :) I've found a great pairing, if I say so myself. The Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue Special Edition!

Pelikan M805 Vibrant blue with OS nickel teal
They are almost sold out everywhere and I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous pen at a great price from the Fountainpen Group Buy facebook group, run by a great guy, Filippo Rosati. I went to pick up my Pelikan when it arrived and he is such a pleasant guy to deal with. Props to them for making such amazing group buys possible! I would not have wanted to miss this one and I'm so happy to have this amazing pen (for a great price!) in my collection! Thanks again Filippo!!

Pelikan M805 Vibrant blue with OS nickel teal
Look at that gorgeous nib! Pelikan really has the best nibs out there, always a smooth writer, right out of the box (in my experience!)

Pelikan M805 Vibrant blue with OS nickel teal
A written page in my loving kindness metta meditation journal. Nickel teal is a great ink! Beautiful shading and a gorgeous teal to turquoise color! The broad nib of the pelikan shows that off well!

Pelikan M805 Vibrant blue with OS nickel teal
If you want to know what inks will be available from Organics Studio, stay up to date with their facebook page and Instagram

I have been experimenting with ink washes recently and I will share some art work I have done with the ink tomorrow, but here's a teaser:
OS nickel teal time wash
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will drop by tomorrow to see the process and full works I made :)

Have a great day!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.