2016/06/21

Craftorij Summer Challenge week 2

We're already in the 4th week of the Craftorij Summer Challenge and it's high time for an update.

CZC7
CZC 7 - use a price tag
Made a collage with travel/train card and related rubber stamps. The Frans Hals painting overlay is a left over from a postage stamp sheet.

CZC8
CZC 8 - Use the colors orange and pink
I used india ink and ecoline.

CZC9
CZC 9 - use stripes
The background is a mix of acrylic paints, dylusions journaling stamps and the zebra is from Katzelkraft which I colored in with Derwent Artists Pencils.

CZC10
CZC 10 - use a vehicle/transportation device
Mixed media background, paint, stencils and rubberstamps. The bike lady stamped on magazine paper and decomposed.

lets ride
This is a variant edition, I made this one before the one above. I stamped the bike lady on tracing paper, colored it with promarkers as well, but the colors were just too "flat" so I took it off.

CZC 11 is to create a foldout to your card, but I skipped that one (for now)...

CZC12
CZC 12 - use a quote
Earlier this year, I showed you how to make these "splatter pop art cards" and I used one of them for this challenge. I added the quote "Have no fear of Perfection, you will never reach it" from Salvador Dali with my Waterman 52 with Diamine Steel Blue.

CZC 13's theme is Christmas, but I also skipped that. It's depressing to think about Christmas in the middle of summer (but well, it's crappy rainy weather anyway...)

CZC14
CZC 14 - Use the text of a newspaper headline
Background is made on a marbled paper, with ink and stencils. The lotus and yoga pose lady are from my Making Memories slice (made a stencil out of the lotus) The newspaper text I used says "rest for body and spirit - international yoga day" - which is actually today!

With this I'll conclude today's post and will do some yoga exercises which I have not done in a long time!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

namasté

4 comments:

  1. They are all pretty fabulous !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het heerlijk ze hier op een rijtje te zien; schijn er heel wat te missen als je niet elke dag op FB komt ...
    En genieten is het;de yoga-kaart, de quote en de dame op de fiets zijn gaaf en de zebra-man ziet er zo weer heel anders uit als ik elders gezien heb; ook mooi! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Gerrina! Ja, inderdaad, ik mis ook best veel. Dus ik bladers wel eens door de albums op FB maar vind het ook leuk om overzichts blogjes te zien :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.