2016/06/28

Craftorij Summer Challenge week 3

Another update on the Craftorij Summer Challenge. Oh boy, these have been so fun to make! But finding the time to do them daily has been proven yet again a challenge. Last year this was around the time I called it quits, but not this year! Maybe it also helped that I combined the challenges with some swap bot swap themes, to give me some extra incentive to make the pieces. At any rate, I'm actually quite proud I made it this far :) 

I left off with number 14 last time and continuing on from that...

CZC15
CZC 15 - The Weather
Sadly an accurate description of dutch summer :( Stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps and Carabelle

CZC16
CZC 16 - Monochromatic
I also entered my piece "no love for the lovelorn" for this theme, ut I had a fun Brusho Olive green background which I made with bubble plastic which I wanted to use. Then stamped the grunge background from Carmen's Veranda and the Leonardo Woman from Lost Coast Designs over it. 
CZC17
CZC 17 - Boardgame
This theme got me stumped for a while... Not sure how I feel about this piece, but well, it does come together as a whole. Stamps from De Stempelwinkel and background from Carmen's Veranda. 

CZC18
CZC18 - Use markers with 2 different nibs
Background is a piece left over from the Nickle Teal Time Wash which I stamped Katzelkraft rounds on. The stamps with fish on them are from Viva Las VegaStamps. I used letraset promarkers to color this and the quote from Big Fish "The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught" is written with a tombow fudenosuke brush pen. I sent this piece for the swap WIYM- Handmade postcard Fish swap.

CZC19
CZC 19 - (Item of) your bucket list
Something I ticked off my bucketlist earlier this year, a hot air balloon ride at sunrise over Kapadokya. Stamp is from Carmen's Veranda on a brusho background. Colored in with Tombow brush markers. 

CZC20
CZC 20 - use an image of a man
Van Gogh stamp is from Carmen's Veranda and the VG quote stamp is from Magenta. Background is structure paint through a stencil, brusho effects, left over mono prints from the gelli plate, and a cityscape napkin. This piece is sent for "HMPC put a napkin on it" swap.
CZC21
CZC 21 - the 7th word of the 17th page of a book
I used Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman from H. Murakami, the word is "blushed"
background is a test paper piece where I cleaned off stencils and stamps. The woman is from Viva Las VegaStamps and the text from PaperArtsy. 


That was it for week 3!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

namasté 

1 comment:

  1. Zo gaaf en goed van je om door te gaan! (Is ook wel errug leuk)
    Je bent zelfs verder als ik...maar ik heb er denk ik ook een aantal gemist op FB...
    Mooi hoe je heldere kleuren gebruikt en elk weer een heel andere uitstraling geeft! De laatste is (waarom weet ik niet) mijn favoriet... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.