2016/06/06

Meesha Monday - May/June edition

For the better part of last week I was at home sick with the flue and my sweetie Meesha was being so adorably cute and comforting! I also realized it was high time for a Meesha update here. Enjoy the pictures :)

meesha the cat
Sleeping on the couch...

meesha the cat
like there isn't a care in the world!

meesha the cat
Also sleeps on the carpet, on notebooks we can't use at the moment because it's functioning as a pillow!

meesha the cat
OMG soft paw!!

meesha the cat
She found an ergonomically fit bed for her, an ikea lap table but reversed!
meesha the cat
meesha the cat
meesha the cat
Here she is comforting me when I felt so miserable and sat with me on the couch pretty much the whole day.

meesha the cat
She slept an entire day on our PC work chair. 
Well, thankfully phones have the interwebs now too!

meesha the cat

What! I don't only sleep, I like to sit in the box and stare at you while working too!

Life with a cat is so much more fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Next week on monday some more mail art :)

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.