2016/06/13

Mailart Monday - the outbox edition May/June 2016

Since I have been sending out a lot of mail art through swaps via swap bot, it would be impossible to show all of them individually on my blog. And it would be such a shame if I didn't get the chance to show you all the pieces I have been sending out. So I've decided I'm going to do a couple of these "outbox" posts on a monthly basis to show you what I have been sending out monthly. Some of these pieces will have an individual mail art posts to highlight the process of how I made them. But for now I hope you'll enjoy this colorful collection of outbox pictures of May and June (so far in this month that is ;) )

Today's mail out #mailart #snailmail #mailartist #snailmailrevival #post #echtepostiszoveelleuker #echtepost #postfabriek #swapbot #swaps #mailout #iuoma #collage #mailartmonday #mailbox #postcard #handmade #sent #sending #vintage
Swaps sent from left to right: Amazing MailArt Crafty Mail Flowers, The Print Shop Mail art May 2016, "Vintage Ladies Mail"for a Tag on Zines, Mail Art and other Cool Stuff and the car collage for Creative Collage sender's choice May 2016.

Mail out #mailout #mailartist #swap #swapbot #sent #snailmail #snailmailrevival #echtepost #echtepostiszoveelleuker #mixedmediaartist #mixedmediaart #mixedmedia #outbox #mail #snailmailrevolution #snailmailing #snailmaillove #snailmailideas
Sent from left to right: Prime time painty collage replacement for the Handmade Postcard Club Painty swap The first one I sent didn't arrive in one piece at the recipient sadly :(  A few water color inksperiments in a clear protective sleeve for the Mail Art Inky ecsape/Inky washes swap and a let's ride a bike card for the Super Mailartists Bike love(r) swap.

In the mail #mailout #snailmailrevival #snailmail #sent #swaps #swapbot #mailart #echtepost #echtepostiszoveelleuker #postbus #brievenbus #outbox #vivalasvegasstamps #VLVS #lostcoastdesigns #rubberstamps #mixedmediaartist #mixedmedia
I already showed you the process of the Intuïtive mailart piece on the bottom. I laminated the piece and sent it for the Mail Art Quick sender's choice swap. I love sender's choice swaps because I usually make a lot of mail art without a specific recipient in mind to send out. With these swaps I can just pick from my ready made stash to mail out. The top envelope is a swap done through the Viva Las VegaStamps Groupies group on facebook. They hosted a mail art swap in which I participated. Super fun they did that because they inspired me to do my mail art posts on monday's since the beginning of the year. Check out their blog if you're not familiar with it :) Next week I'll show you that piece in more detail with the a note card I made to accompany it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
namasté

1 comment:

  1. Wat een mooie weer! En wat maak je er super veel werk van! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.