2017/04/03

MailART Monday: Every day, be true. Be you.

Be true, be you

Slowly but surely I am working on that huge stack of postcards I showed you last a few weeks ago in WIP wednesday. This is the first card I finished from the pile and hopefully I can show you finished cards here on a weekly basis. This message that came about spontaneously has a special ring to my heart. Every day, be courageous and be true to yourself. I absolutely love how this turned out and I am hoping my partner for a swapbot swap whom I sent it to will appreciate it as well. 

About the materials I used: the moth is from Paper Artsy, the days stamps is from Carabelle studios, Be true sentiment is from VLVS! The rest I filled in with a Hema typewriter font alphabetbet stamp. Spatters are done with Liquitex and Daler and Rowney INKS and a Uniposca white paint marker.

By the way this is what it looked like cut from the masterboard
Collage PC's cut from giant A2size collage


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.