2017/04/18

ATC: Your Heart Speaks - with process video!


It's been on my mind for a while, recording process video's and sharing them with you. Well this past weekend I have decided, I would do a trail run, see how it would go with filming and how I would get on with editing etc. It was a steep learning curve, I need to adjust my zoom and placing better for one. But Windows Movie Maker definitely makes editing a lot workable. I recorded the process of these ATC's with Stampotique Originals Stamps which I made for the April swap "use your words" over at their facebook groups page.

 
So here it is, my first process video! I hope you liked it! It's my first video EVER so be gentle, LOL! 


I have been inspired by so many talented people sharing there work on youtube! I'm ever so grateful for their inspirational posts, tips, tricks and techniques. I decided to join in the fun and jump in the deep ;)  Please give a thumbs up if you like it and subscribe to my channel if you want to updated on more videos I post:) I'm ever grateful for your support!

Materials used
Stampotique Originals: Dragonfly, When heart speaks, Daniel's Hearts
The Crafter's Workshop light and fluffy modeling paste, 
Perfect Pearl glimmer mist in Kiwi, 
ecoline ink in magenta, 
wink of stella brush pens, 
Script stencil by Panduro hobby, 
gelli printed deli paper and card stock, 
Paper Artsy paint (on the cardstock), 
distress paints (on the deli paper), 
Alcohol markers. Zig 2-way glue pen. 
ATC dies by Marianne Designs. 

I would like to enter this work in the following challenges: 

Stampotique Originals - Bling it on SDC271 

STAMPlorations - things with wings 

Crafty Cardmakers - Things with wings 


Simon Says Stamp monday challenge Splash it On

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


17 comments:

  1. that ACT is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for sharing your process on your video. Amazing to watch. Very talented. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Things with Wings Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATCs!! Fantastic background and I love the colour mix. Well done on your first video too. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATCs! Love the vibrant colors, all the texture and of course the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for joining the Stampotique DC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauties for sure, Cheeterah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Tarah! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've used the Dragonfly stamp...it's based on one that appeared in my garden one sunny afternoon and sat in front of me for about 10 minutes! Striking colours you've used too...I bet it was tricky capturing all the wonderful texture, colour and layers in the photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.