2017/04/19

Always dream - SDC271 guest post

bling it on 2 - Stampotique Originals guest post April

It's my third week as guest designer for Stampotique Originals and the 2nd week for their "bling it on" challenge. This time I chose to do a inspirational layout with Frida as focal point combined with these whimsical elements of Kassa's Bloom. This is done on a 6x6 inch piece of scrap book paper which was gelli printed and matted onto a 6,5 x 6,5 piece of scrapbook paper with a "Fleur de lis" Romantic Paris themed paper.

bling it on 2 - Stampotique Originals guest post April
I stamped the flowers on my spray box excess paper's which had a ton of glitter on it through spraying glimmer mist over it. The flowers were embossed and then I colored the flowers with ecoline and ZIG wink of stella for more color and shimmer. The edges were colored with a black marker to give it some dimension. The white accents were done with a white gel marker. I spattered a lot of liquitex inks in gold over it (that is how I usually get my "bling"). The sentiment "always dream" was cut out with my Making Memories slice. Frida was stamped in sticker paper and colored with Letraset promarkers.

bling it on 2 - Stampotique Originals guest post April
I have the piece framed and put up on my inspiration shelf next to my other inspiration pieces and Cheetara toy collection :) I added some seashells which we got at different beaches and that dragonfly pin I got as a gift from my husband. Really love how it looks on my self here :)

Hope this inspires you to join in the challenge this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge and link up your project. 

I would love to enter this piece in the following challenges:

Moo mania- faces (thanks again for the invite Susi)
Craft Stamper Take it Make it April challenge
Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media April Challenge


Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - showers and or flowers

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


17 comments:

  1. rilliant! What a BEAUTIFUL project!
    Would fit our new FACES theme over at
    MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE

    Happy rest of your week!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susi :) And again I would love to link up :) have a great week too xo Cheetarah

      Delete
    2. ♥♥♥ Thank you very much for linking Cheetarah! A pleasure to have you with us!
      hugs
      Susi

      Delete
  2. Wow mooi is deze! mooie kleuren en ze komt prachtig uit met deze bloemen! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece of art. I love Frida.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully designed .. great!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work of art! This Frida image is awesome! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Showers and/or Flowers” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful artwork! I like the speckles on it, it gives a softer touch to it. Great!
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly a wonderful representation of Frida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful piece of artwork,
    thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project. Thank you for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.