Featured Post

2017/04/17

MailART Monday: A little bit of Kindness

kindness
On today's Mail Art Monday I wanted to share a postcard I made from my large masterboard scrap collage. It's great fun to see how all these pieces come together as individual postcards. I adhered the cut up cardboard piece (2 of 13 pieces, see piece number 1 here) onto a tourist postcard with sturdy adhesive and washi tape. Also a great way to use up all your left over postcards you don't know what to do with :) On my desk I still had some stamped words and chose "kindness" and a butterfly to add the to the card. After I sealed it with Modge Podge gold shimmer varnish, I spattered some liquitex inks in magenta over it. Lastly I made "all we need is a little bit of" with my dymo label maker and stuck it to the card. I thought it definitely finishes the piece.

Kindness

It kinda looked empty without it as you can see above. This card was sent for a swap on Swap-Bot and I hope the recipient will like it. It's good to send out a little kindness every day, don't you agree?

I would like to enter this piece in the following challenge:
STAMPlorations -things with wings


Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Monday and thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤