2017/04/17

MailART Monday: A little bit of Kindness

kindness
On today's Mail Art Monday I wanted to share a postcard I made from my large masterboard scrap collage. It's great fun to see how all these pieces come together as individual postcards. I adhered the cut up cardboard piece (2 of 13 pieces, see piece number 1 here) onto a tourist postcard with sturdy adhesive and washi tape. Also a great way to use up all your left over postcards you don't know what to do with :) On my desk I still had some stamped words and chose "kindness" and a butterfly to add the to the card. After I sealed it with Modge Podge gold shimmer varnish, I spattered some liquitex inks in magenta over it. Lastly I made "all we need is a little bit of" with my dymo label maker and stuck it to the card. I thought it definitely finishes the piece.

Kindness

It kinda looked empty without it as you can see above. This card was sent for a swap on Swap-Bot and I hope the recipient will like it. It's good to send out a little kindness every day, don't you agree?

I would like to enter this piece in the following challenge:
STAMPlorations -things with wings


Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Monday and thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.