2017/04/21

ATC: Freaky little thing - VLVS!


Today I'm sharing an ATC I have made with wonderful Viva Las VegaStamps! over at the inspiration blog. It's based on this month's challenge inspiration board. 

 
The gorgeous blue green colors of the mood board inspired me! We'd also like to inspire you with words like SPRING! flowers, doodles, buds, whimsical, patterns, checkerboard, stars, wings, Mary Vogel Lozinak, banners, green, teal, white, black... and whatever else you may be inspired from by seeing the mood board.

I've used a fun and easy resist technique for the background with heavy matte medium and ecoline. I find that the bold complimentary colors make the image on the foreground pop. If you have a look at my blog post over at VLVS! you can see more pictures and info on how I made this piece. Hopefully this will inspire you to play along with this month's challenge as well. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.