2017/04/27

The Cat's Meow! - Meesha appreciation post :)

Oh what a day
It's a kitty cat special today on my blog and I wanted to share these pieces I made recently with this great cat stamp from Lost Coast Designs (at least I think it was, but I can't seem to find it on the site anymore....) The background is made with various paper scraps and I used a white, black and a copper paint marker to create some interest and outlines. The sentiment "oh what a day, what a lovely day" is from VLVS! and it's a lovely day indeed!

collaged cat ATC
The ATC is made with similar technique as the postcard, but placed the scraps horizontally instead of vertically. The cat is stamped on black paper and then embossed with white. I could not resist adding "meow" with letter stickers on it :)

So today is a special day indeed, my little fur baby Meesha has turned 3 today! She is still ever so cute and I am so happy the little critter is on our lives. She shares her birthday with the King (it's king's day today in NL!) and she definitely behaves like the queen of the house :) Here are some pictures of her for you to enjoy!

It was so difficult to leave this cutie and go to work today #meeshathecat #catsofinstagram #cats #kitty #cutenessoverload
Throwback thrusday- this was taken the first few days she was with us. A very curious and open hearted kitty we instantly fell in love with

Tiled cat picture 😃 @Regrann from @cornelius.grayl  -  Collage of kitty in her box.  #cat #cats #catsoninstagram #catsofinstagram #catcuddles #meesha #meeshathecat #catstagram #meeshaisawesome #sleepingcat #Regrann
Likes to try out all sorts of different sleeping positions in super small arias :)

Look at that face! "You weren't planning on sitting here were you?" 😹 #catantics #catsofinstagram #meeshathecat #meesha #kitty #cutenessoverload #kittycat #catsareawesome
She definitely likes to sit on my chair in my art room while I am working.... so difficult to move her off my chair when she is looking like that!

meesha
Little purrfull snuggles on the couch in the evening are the best!

meesha
And she is definitely the queen of the house... luxuriously living!

Now I'm off to give some well deserved treats to this little birthday girl!


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!


2 comments:

  1. wonderful this page and Your cat is golden beautiful photos!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.