2017/04/12

Take note when your heart speaks


This week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog the theme is Bling it On and it's encouraged that you use a lot of bling aka glitter/sparkles in your work. It's honestly a difficult challenge for me as I don't use much glitter at all in my work. But I have made the page above in my mini black spiral journal and used LOTS of glitter and I hope I did the theme justice!

Bling it on week 1 - Stampotique Originals guest post April

I used Art Basics soft matte gel to adhere sparkly see through foil on the background, added another later of gel medium and poured the glitter and stars over it. Made sure that dried before adhering Stitch, small bee and the When Heart Speaks sentiment (which I cut out and rearranged). The images are colored with promarkers and scribbled around the edges with a glitter Sakura Gelly Roll.

Bling it on week 1 - Stampotique Originals guest post April 
Close up of all the glitter and stars. 

Bling it on week 1 - Stampotique Originals guest post April
By the way, I used the petal in this flower cube to create wings for Stitch. And those are colored with ZIG wink of Stella sparkle brush pens. Obviously I adhered those first before the other image elements. 

While it was a HUGE step out of my comfort zone I'm quite pleased with the result. Hope this inspires you to play along with this fortnight's challenge. Be sure to link up your project to the LinkzIn Page for a change on the monthly prize to win some SO rubber stamps! This month Stampotique have teamed up with Lindy's Stamp Gang and it's the perfect theme to combine challenges! Be sure to check the rules when entering in each challenge :)

I would also like to enter this piece in the following challenges
Try it on tuesday - add a quote

STAMPlorations - things with wings 


Thanks for stopping by and have a sparkly day!


3 comments:

  1. *wow* wonderful fantasic!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous work! Love the textures, colors and the Stampotique stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and quirky, thank you for joining us all at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.