2017/04/05

Enjoy today! Stampotique Guest Designer for April

Some great news to share with you! For the month of April I'll be the guest designer over at Stampotique Originals Designer's Challenge blog :) I was absolutely over the moon when I was contacted to guest design for this amazing stamp company along side such creative talent :) Today I'm sharing the make for week 2 of the challenge "text background".
So last week I showed you the sneak peek of the card background. Using book/magazine pages for your background is super fun and easy to have some textual background.
I colored in Freidrich with promarkers on sticker paper, cut out and adhered him to the page with matte medium. The medium made the sharp image of the stencil a bit blurry and mixed with the blue to a nice green. I was a little miffed at first but the softer background does make Freidrich pop more. So I don't mind it as much.

  Text on background - Stampotique Originals guest post April
I flipped his stance a bit and placed his ballet feet on a star and a part of the "enjoy today" text sentiment. The sentiment is stamped on aquarelle paper which I have colored grey with J. Herbin Stormy Grey fountain pen ink and is embossed with Zig Leaf Green embossing powder. 

Text on background - Stampotique Originals guest post April
I underlined the text with a white pentel gel pen, spattered some liquitex INKS in gold and white over it and called it done. 

Hope this inspired you to come play along with SCD270 - Text background this week. When you link up your project you're in the draw for the monthly 30$ gift certificate to spend at Stampotique Originals shop and I can tell you from experience that winning it, is totally amazing! Just FYI: Do read all the rules before linking up to avoid being deleted if you haven't followed them. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy today!


6 comments:

  1. o that is wonderful page and these motifs are so pretty!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welkom ! Leuk je te zien als gast designer ! Veel plezier deze maand ! Deze is al vast heel geslaagd !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.