2017/07/10

Mail Art Monday: Sewn with love and happiness

Happiness

On today's Mail Art Monday I am sharing another piece from the Masterboard cut out series. I think I have only 4-5 pieces left to work on from that large cut on. This part of the collage had the sewing machine stickers on it and I have chosen to go with that theme. I used some great stitching lines from VLVS!; Sawtooth stitching lines and Stitching lines The squiggle heart suited this imagery well so I used that as well on random places and in the middle. I gave the center of the heart a pop of red color. I've used water soluble crayons over this piece and a fixative spray to water proof it a bit. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge;

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)



6 comments:

  1. This is fab, such a fun, happy piece. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lost Coast Designs. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Fabulous collage! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot going on it that piece. I looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really wonderful - love all the colors and images and elements you have used! fabulous!
    thanks for joining the lost coast designs monthly challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vibrant and dynamic and I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.