2017/07/03

Mail Art Monday: walking on sunshine

Mail art Monday

It's Monday and I've got another fun envelope to show you for this week's Mail Art Monday. I was experimenting with some fluorite colors which are a bit outside my comfort zone. But I received these Golden High Flow acrylics in an Art Snacks Box and I played around with the yellow a bit. 
The base of the envelope is coated with different distress paints which I had left over on my palette. I just rolled them on with a brayer. Then stamped some fun mixed media stamps from VLVS! with Staz-on inks. The script stamp is from Paper Artsy. I kept the center of the envelope clear from stamping and added a white circle with pearl accents puffy paint. Then I splattered some of that fluorite yellow paint with a thin paintbrush. The focal image is from Stampotique Originals, Freidrich tries Ballet, which I have stamped on sticker paper, fussy cut and adhered to the envelope. The hills he is walking on are made from dylusions stamps on book paper I received in a swap. I have sprayed some Lindy's over it to give it some color. I had cut out the hills and adhered to the page before I placed Freidrich on. Oh and I stamped him on first too so the little details like shoe laces were already there. Lastly I placed a home made faux postage stamp (the kitty is from Jip en Janneke stamp set from the HEMA) which I have made from really old/vintage stick on labels. They are the perfect size for Faux postage! A little stamping of postage marks and it's done!

Hope you enjoyed this colorful envelope and don't forget about the BLOGHOP we're having on Stampotique to celebrate the new release and DT announcement. You can enter until July 7th for fun prizes :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. this are wonderful!!!
    Greetings elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love it, love it, love it!!! I really should have a play with envelopes, yours is FABulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.