2017/05/09

ATC: Poppy Fields

poppy fields ATC

April showers and May brings flowers... at least that is the theory, because it still showers in this part of the world! Well, there are a lot of flower ATC's going on on Swap-Bot and this is the one I sent to my partner for a Mixed Media flower swap. I sorta cheated... or well, made creative use of what I had, because.... doesn't the above image look familiar to you?

poppy fields ATC

Maybe now it does... It's a piece from my processing poppies experiment I did a while back. A part of it became this journal page and I still had a piece left over. I ran in through my cuttle bug with an ATC die, some white splatters over it and matted on black card stock and it's done. Creating ATC's from left over Art Journal pages like that is great way to use up your left overs, isn't it?

I'd like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge #26 - Anything goes
Time out Challenge #82- Flowers with optional kissing technique
Mixed Media World #24 - Anything Mixed Media goes with optional watercolors
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Hint of Pink
Make My Monday #45 - May Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I want to touch this gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC! The colours and texture look lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at [url=http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/]Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge[/url]
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore poppies and your ATC is gorgeous - love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Mixed Media World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. Wonderful textures, techniques and earthy colours.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the proud owner of this beauty! Thanks so much for the original AND this great explainer post--I love knowing how it was made! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous - love the layers of delicious texture and layered colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.