2017/05/11

Mixed Media Art journal page - VLVS!


It's my turn to share a project over at VLVS! inspiration blog and I've made the above mixed media art journal page. The Leaf Lady from Mary Vogel Lozinak is such a stunner and is a fave to use from the new releases. The page full with texture goodness and I shared how I made this piece, which stamps and materials I used are listed over at my blog post there. So please hop on over and have a look! 

As always thank you very much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.