2017/11/14

Art Journal: Whimsical Sparkly Fairy - VLVS!


Hi everyone! It's my turn today over at VLVS! blog to share a project I made. If you have been following me on my instagram, you perhaps have been seeing this process in my stories and some sneak peeks on my feed. This Whimsical Fairy Lady from the newest releases from VLVS! is a cutie for sure and she does leave a sparkle everywhere she goes :) 

To read more about how I made it and which stamps I used, I'm inviting you to go over to my blog post at VLVS! for more close up and process pictures. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

  1. so schön, ach ist das goldig die Fee und mit dem Hintergrund!
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.