2017/11/01

Art Journal: Soar (Stampotique New Releases November 2017)

Soar SODT nov new release

It's the first of the month so that means there are more new releases at Stampotique Originals! I'm sharing an art journal page here made with a few of the new released stamps.
The cute little Nina's Heart, pearls from the Treasure cube and I've made the word "soar" with a new alphabet designed by Terri Richardson! I have also used Kate's texture cube and Daniel's lovely wings to make little Nina and her heart soar up high. I've made this on watercolor paper and used my fave palette with watercolors again :)

Soar SODT nov new release
The Cloves and Honey colors has shimmer to them so I had to turn on the spotlight to capture the shimmer in this piece. But still doesn't quite show the true bling on this piece.

SODT nov releases
So I made a little video for you to see the shimmer and shine :D 

I'll be showcasing more of the new releases later on this week, so stay tuned for that. Do check out the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog for this week's challenge and how you can participate to win some fun rubber stamps! 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.