2016/09/07

Pens and Ink: Recently Inked

My currently inked selection #currentlyinked #FPN #fountainpen #fpgeeks #fountainpennetwork #edc #omas #pilot #namiki #edison #pelikanductus3110 #sailor #onlinefountainpen #vanashingpoint #raden #starburst #galaxy #luckynumber7

While this section of my blog has been on hiatus for a little while, it doesn't mean that I have not been using/enjoying my pens and inks any less. Above is a group shot of pens which were inked up recently. From left to right: Online College calligraphy pen, Edison Nouveau Première LE 2014 summer edition Caribbean Sea, Pelikan Ductus P3110 (recent acquisition), Sailor 1911 Sapporo Starburst Galaxy finish, Pilot Namiki Vanishing Point Raden galaxy (brought back into rotation!), Omas Ludovico Enaudi LE in Milord size (recent acquisition) and the Omas Ogiva Alba Orange.

Some recent acquisitions I'm quite enjoying and one that is getting a second chance, the VP Raden galaxy. I could not get used to the grip section at first, but this pen is just too pretty to keep in a drawer and not being used.

Giving this one a second chance and bringing it back into rotation. I don't like the clip placepent of the VP (it affects my grip on the pen) but this pen body material sure is really pretty.
Just look at that sparkle! It's fitted with a juicy B nib and I inked it up with Sailor Jentle Sky High (discontinued ink) The nib sings on the page (Claire Fontaine paper) and I just need to use it more to get used to the clip placement. So it was taken off from my sales section and gotten back into rotation  :)

Edison Nouveau Première LE Summer 2014 Caribbean Sea with Akkerman Pulchri Pink for the #mondaymatchup #mondaymatchupgiveaway @gouletpens
And sometimes instead of going all matchy-matchy, contrasting colors are super fun too! The ENP is inked with Akkerman Pulchi Pink and I absolutely adore this combination!

This pen and ink combo makes me swoon #mondaymatchup #mondaymatchupgiveaway @gouletpens #mindfulwriting #lovingkindness #writtenmeditation #mindfulness #handwriting #handwritten #promotepenmanship #penmanship #clairefontaine #sailor #apricot #omasfountain
But demonstrators/clear pens I just have to match with the ink, like this Omas Ogiva Alba in Orange. I had paired it up with Private Reserve Shoreline Gold before, but Sailor Jentle Apricot (sadly also a discontinued ink) is an amazing match as well as you can see above :) 

Next week I'll show a pairing of one of my newest acquisitions.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.