2017/12/05

Exciting news- Published + Design team update


Hi friends, I've got some exciting news to share! First off, did you know that the latest issue of MixedUp Magazine is out already? Well it is and it had a bunch of wonderful tutorials including a video tutorial of yours truly :) I've altered my Traveler's notebook midori cover and show you how you can do that yourself as well! Below a little sneak peek of how it looks now

Upcycle your midori

It's got a wonderful galaxy swirl now to it and I have used all sorts of DecoArts Media products to achieve this look. So head out an buy the latest copy to see this tutorial among 100 pages of other inspirational projects and galleries!

And another fun thing I would like to share on the Design Team front; I'm super happy to announce that I'm part of the Craft Stamper Magazine Take it Make it Blog Design team :) 

So very excited about this because I always love to join their challenges and see the wonderful inspirational posts the DT makes. Now it's such an honor to be a part of it :) 
Next year I'll be sharing some projects for the monthly challenges to hopefully provide you with inspiration to join in :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you all are having a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.