2017/03/27

MailART Monday: Do you Snail Whale?

stickerslap collage for swapbot swap

Last month I started to join in some mail art swaps over at Swap-Bot again and found this wonderful swap called Sticker Shock! So I got out my tin of stickers and went to town! I can't tell you HOW MUCH FUN it was doing this :) I used to collect kawaii stickers and stationery and I still have a ton of them, so it was great to get all those little sticker flakes and put them to good use. There was some placement coordination, like the title which I hope you can spot ;)  And take a good look around, there is so much to see! From a kitty knitting a sock on a bunny's ear to an angrier kitty trying to chomp on chocolates and a lazy bear trying to get the happy pick nick sandwiches into his tummy. This is totally going on my "need to do that again!" list! And if you have been saving up stickers like I have, definitely give it a go!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Weer heel anders en ziet er zo heerlijk vrolijk uit! Ik blijf maar nieuwe dingen zien hierop! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.