2017/03/29

WIP: bright and sunny

Background collage

Beautiful spring days are here and not only the weather is bright and sunny, I am feeling that way as well. Some exciting things are coming up and I can't tell you about it just yet :) But I wanted to share a little sneak peek of a recent work I did. I tried do convey the bright and sunny feeling on the vintage magazine page using colors that really speak to me a lot at the moment. The stencil is from the Crafter's Workshop and I used trims from my Courageous Mother Nature project. Come back next week on Wednesday to see the finished piece and with it the exciting news I have to share.

Also wanted to share a little reminder that you can still play along with the March Challenge over at Viva Las VegaStamps! blog and can link up your projects until the end of Friday! 

Have a wonderful sunny Wednesday and thank you for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤