2016/04/06

Pens and Ink: Omas Ogiva Alba Green with Diamine Tropical Green

I can't stop staring... 😍 #omas #ogiva #alba #fountainpen #fpgeeks #pen #pretty #collectibles
When I saw this color pen in the Omas Ogiva Alba line when it came out, I immediately wanted it! I got it for myself as a Sinterklaas present a few years ago.

Beauty of an Omas nib #flexnibfriday #flexpen #fpgeeks #fountainpen #ogiva #alba #green #pretty #collectibles #pelikanedelstein #jade
I chose a medium Extra Flessible nib. It has beautiful line variation. This ink is Pelikan Edelstein Jade, which does have a nice shade of emerald green.

This nib is bannanas! 😍 #fountainpen #fpgeeks #omas #ogiva #alba #green #pelikanedelstein #jade #teal #pen #collection #collectibles #flexnibfriday #flessible #extraflessible #flexpen #flexnib

I do love this ink, but it wasn't a complete match with this pen. A bit of a darker green is what I was looking for.

A nice slice of pie! #fpgeeks #fountainpen #fountainpenink #diamine #ogiva #alba #omas #tropicalgreen #limitededition #collection #collectorsitem #flessible #flexnib #inkbottle #penmanship #green
And a trip to Akkerman in the Hague provided again... Diamine tropical green in their 50th year anniversary bottle is a beautiful match for this pen.

La Mal du Pays - a quote from a book I am reading at the moment. Points for you if you can guess which book that is 😉 #flexnib #flexnibfriday #omas #fountainpen #fpgeeks #teal #bluegreen
One of my fave quotes from one of my fave writers in one my fave books.

Catching up in correspondence on this cold and grey monday #omas #ogivaalba #Fpgeeks #fountainpen #pelikanedelstein #aventurine #penpal #letterwriter #correspondence #FPN #penmanship #handwriting #handwritten #shittycalligraphy #emeraldgreen
This pen and ink is a fantastic combination, it shows off shading and some sheen really well on paper. The paper I used here is Crown Mill laid paper. 

I definitely need to ink this pen up soon again, seeing I talked about my 35th birthday here... and I already gotten a year older in the mean time ;) Next week I'll show you when I received from my sweetheart for my birthday this year. Yes, it's Omas themed ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤