2016/04/06

Pens and Ink: Omas Ogiva Alba Green with Diamine Tropical Green

I can't stop staring... 😍 #omas #ogiva #alba #fountainpen #fpgeeks #pen #pretty #collectibles
When I saw this color pen in the Omas Ogiva Alba line when it came out, I immediately wanted it! I got it for myself as a Sinterklaas present a few years ago.

Beauty of an Omas nib #flexnibfriday #flexpen #fpgeeks #fountainpen #ogiva #alba #green #pretty #collectibles #pelikanedelstein #jade
I chose a medium Extra Flessible nib. It has beautiful line variation. This ink is Pelikan Edelstein Jade, which does have a nice shade of emerald green.

This nib is bannanas! 😍 #fountainpen #fpgeeks #omas #ogiva #alba #green #pelikanedelstein #jade #teal #pen #collection #collectibles #flexnibfriday #flessible #extraflessible #flexpen #flexnib

I do love this ink, but it wasn't a complete match with this pen. A bit of a darker green is what I was looking for.

A nice slice of pie! #fpgeeks #fountainpen #fountainpenink #diamine #ogiva #alba #omas #tropicalgreen #limitededition #collection #collectorsitem #flessible #flexnib #inkbottle #penmanship #green
And a trip to Akkerman in the Hague provided again... Diamine tropical green in their 50th year anniversary bottle is a beautiful match for this pen.

La Mal du Pays - a quote from a book I am reading at the moment. Points for you if you can guess which book that is 😉 #flexnib #flexnibfriday #omas #fountainpen #fpgeeks #teal #bluegreen
One of my fave quotes from one of my fave writers in one my fave books.

Catching up in correspondence on this cold and grey monday #omas #ogivaalba #Fpgeeks #fountainpen #pelikanedelstein #aventurine #penpal #letterwriter #correspondence #FPN #penmanship #handwriting #handwritten #shittycalligraphy #emeraldgreen
This pen and ink is a fantastic combination, it shows off shading and some sheen really well on paper. The paper I used here is Crown Mill laid paper. 

I definitely need to ink this pen up soon again, seeing I talked about my 35th birthday here... and I already gotten a year older in the mean time ;) Next week I'll show you when I received from my sweetheart for my birthday this year. Yes, it's Omas themed ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.