Featured Post

2016/04/25

Meesha Mailart Monday - the birthday edition

Meesha

A little over 2 months ago this little cutie came into our lives. From the get go she was a sweet and curious kitty and we are grateful to have her in our lives. Today she turns 2 years old and we are celebrating that with a Meesha Mailart Monday post today :) 

meesha birthday card
I started out on applying amsterdam aqua paint on scrapbook paper with help from a brayer. It gave the page a lovely base color and images from the paper shows through slightly which makes it more interesting. Then I stamped Carmen's Veranda's Grunge Back Ground stamp in parts on each of the corners alternating with Hydregena blue and Cherry red ink from Staz-On. I placed a zig-zag stencil over it and dabbed on yellow Amsterdam paint through it. I also smudged the edges with yellow paint. The Lost Coast Designs cat stamp and other elements I stamped on a separate paper and I colored with Tombow markers and cut out. I also stamped the cat in the middle of the page to get the furry part and whiskers on. Adhered the cut out pieces over it and added some white with a gel pen over whiskers and the black parts of the fur. The hat is from party hat set, I stuck on a sticker over the 1 and added 2 with a white gel pen. The balloons are from"balloons over Alberquerque" stamp and doodled the strings with a black marker. Stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday from "Party Words" on white paper with staz-on black, cut out, adhered to the page and doodled on the edges. To finish it off I stamped a doodle boarder stamp on the edges of the piece.
If you are in the EU, the LCD and CV stamps are available through Inkadinkadutchies. Just send them a note through the contact page if they are not listed on the website. 
 
I love how this piece came together and the kitty sorta does resemble Messha a bit :)

When I was organizing my Tombow dual brushpens the other day Messha was a sweetie and helped me out :)

My cute little helper ­čś╗ #meeshathecat #meesha #colorcoordination #tombowmarkers #tombow #tombowusa #tombowbrushpen #craftyendeavors #craftmaterials #craftygirl
And more cute kitty picture below!

No, you may not wear these pants today!  Happy #caturday #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #kittycuddles #kittycat #latergram #vscocam #emilythestrange #kitty #cat #rolmops
Jeans being "catpressed"

Meesha relaxing in her cat condo #caturday #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #cats #kitty
Relaxing in her cat condo

This little cutie #meeshathecat #meesha #catsareawesome #turquoise #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #cats #kittycuddles #­čś╗
Sleeping so cutely next to me I rather watch her than Daredevil episodes (seriously season 2 was so exciting though!)

Relaxing after a chase play session. #meesha #meeshathecat #caturday #catsofinstagram #kitty #cutenessoverload #cats #catsareawesome
Lounging after a play session

Playing hide and seek #meeshathecat #meesha #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #catshatemondays #thecatisoutofthebag #thecatisinthebag #hideandseek #kitty #cats
Playing hide and seek in her fave paper bag...

Goodmorning! This cutie got heself a nice set up #meesha #meeshathecat #caturday #cutenessoverload #catsofinstagram #kitty #cats
In her fave tubular toy which she likes to hunt from, esp. at our feet...

Cats sleep in such fascinating positions! Such a cute little fuzzball! #catsofinstagram #kittycuddles #kitty #cats #cutenessoverload #meeshathecat #meesha #catyoga #fuzzball
Doing cat yoga while sleeping....

And I could go on and on about her cute little habits. I'm just very happy to have this little lady nuzzling my face in the morning, purring next to me when I am watching something on the Telly and hunting my feet when she is in a playful mood. 
Happy 2nd birthday my cute little furry friend!

Thanks for stopping by!

 namast├ę

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤