2018/11/09

MT's Teeny Halloweeny - That's a wrap!


If you have been following me over on my Facebook page, you might have seen my micro journaling project in october coming by. I've posted a daily process video on my Teeny Halloweeny makings through the whole month. This is a collage of the end result of that project.  I am honestly amazed that I've made it through another month of daily micro journaling because at some point it was a struggle to keep finding new ways for the theme. This is also the reason why I have switched to a slightly larger size (the Jot Tiny Key-Per) for the last week. You can see all the close up pictures on my Instagram feed and see the process video's on my YouTube channel and I've made a playlist of all the video's which you can watch below;


For more info on the project you can check out my post here where I fist started the journey in august. 

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.