2018/11/10

Blossom Bloom Grow - AALL & Create


Hi all, today I am sharing a simple yet effective card made primarily with one stamp and stencil from AALL& Create and autumn colors. 

The stamp I am using is Growth in numbers #120 by Tracy Evans of which I have stamped the top part where I'll focus on the flower and words. Then I took some distress oxides in autumn colors and stencil #45 digital bubbles by Autour deMwa for background texture created with my blending tool. 

I stamped the flower part again on a separate piece of cardstock and colored them in & cut them out & popped them up with foam squares. I chose a co-coordinating colors for the words and the flower: Flower petals & Bloom, Stem & Blossom and the background (=soil) & Grow. I've added water spatters to activate the oxide ink and also splattered some Lindy's Turbine Teal home made spray onto the card & gave some accents to the flower & words with it. 

Close up of the Lindy's Turbine Teal accents on the flower. And I really love the numbers in the flower petals, it's such a lovely detail!

To finish the card I have used a dark blue color to frame the card, more water spatters and some texture stamping with the grungy flower from set 123 also by Tracy Evans. I love how the subtle texture of the stencil still shines through. This card was quite easy and simple to make so when you're pressed for time and need a positive & encouraging card to send to someone, perhaps you can give this a go. 

The AALL & Create Products used: 

Hope you liked seeing this project with gorgeous AALL & Create stamps. Please visit their boutique to shop online or to see where you can get these stamps from their many stockists world wide. 


Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.