2017/02/20

MailART Monday: INCOWRIMO outbox edition

My hopes to update about my Incowrimo weekly mailings haven't really panned out. Though I have been quietly but diligently writing a few letters and more postcards to my friends these pasts weeks. And with still a week to go, it's a good time to share a couple of outbox shots of my mailings for InCoWriMo.

sent mail incowrimo 2
I love using Vintage Postage to jazz up the envelopes.

mail out incowrimo
You've seen the first couple of envelopes being made on my Mailart Monday post last week. The back envelope was a special posting and I will do a post on how I made that envelope soon. What was inside that envelope I will be revealing in a few months time from now... :)

mail out incowrimo

incowrimo mail out
As I said, a lot more fun postcards were mailed as well! I've noticed that this month has been great for postcard sending!! I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to jazz up your postcards with some fun snaimail stamps in a future mailart monday. 

How are you getting on with InCoWriMo this month? 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.