2018/12/01

From the bottom of my heart - AALL & Create


Hi all, thank you for stopping by my blog today. I have a card made with a gorgeous stamp set from AALL & Create which I wanted to share with you today. This gorgeous flowers blooming from the heart is a stamp from set #138 by Olga Heldwein and I used an emboss resist technique. 

I started off by stamping the image with versamark on watercolor paper and I have embossed is with white embossing powder. 


The I sprinkled some pigment powder - color Kathrynwheel by Nuvo - and spritzed water over it. You can see the gorgeous color appear and notice how the embossed aria's resist the pigment. 
I added more pigment until I was satisfied with the color and dried with my heat tool, being careful not to over heat the embossed part. 

This is the base of my card, which I then trimmed & matted onto black card stock. I love how you can see the color nuances of the powders in the flowers. 


Before matting it onto black cardstock I took black soot distress oxide and a blending tool and went around the edges. Then splattered some water and copper distress stain over it. I also enhanced a bit of the flower pattern with a Tombow marker in Merlot to give the image a bit of shading. All the edges are gilded with the bronze distress stain and the sentiment is also from the same set & I white embossed it on black cardstock & adhered with foam tape.  


It's a card you can sent to someone to express your heartfelt emotions; to say thanks, to say that you care, to let them know they are loved... all from the bottom of your heart, which then blooms expressively and vibrantly with love.
Hope you liked seeing this project with gorgeous AALL & Create stamps. Please visit their boutique to shop online or to see where you can get these stamps from their many stockists world wide. 

Products used:
 
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.