2018/05/25

Art Journal: Share the Adventure

Art Journal: Share the adventure

You might have seen the texture play post from earlier this week and today I wanted to show you the art journal page I made with that background. As you can see above, I used the half of the background image I created for my a5 size journal. I created a border with distress crayons and matted onto a lighter card stock then onto the journal. I've rounded the corners with a paper punch because I like the look it gives.

Art Journal: Share the adventure

I have found some older leaf embellishments and adhered with double sided tape, it's really fragile stuff so I had to be careful not to break them. but once they are stuck on to the paper it's no problem, The girls are from Tim Holtz paper dolls set and so is the sentiment I formed. 

"Sisters share the adventure of this happy life together" 

I really love how this page came together esp. how the muted colors of the imagery pops against that boldly colored background! 

Sharing this art journal page to Art Journal Journey's May Flora and Fauna theme. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing the final result of that wonderful background I loved that post, this page is great, beautiful and the sentiment is very sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.