2017/09/01

Art Journal: I think I just Threw up in my mouth (Stampotique New Release day!)

september releases stampotique 2

It's the 1st of the new month and that means it's New Release day at Stampotique Originals!! There are 6 new images out and I'll be showcasing them for you this coming week. I'm starting off with a design by Daniel Torrente and he is called Blackeyed. I think he's wonderfully morose looking and I have paired him up with a phrase from Terri Ridchardson from last month's release. I just love the sarcasm and witty humor the cube phrases have. Normally this phrase would be used in a negative setting, ie when someone dislikes something, but I used it in another way, like how excited are you for the new stamp releases? Yep, so excited I think I just threw up in my mouth ;)

september releases stampotique 3

Blackeyed was colored with alcohol letraset markers and fussy cut and adhered to the background. Which I made on a Distress Oxide base and stamped on with Kate's Texture Cube with my Kalaeida colors ink pad in fall colors. By the way, you can read here how I made the backgrounds with Distress Oxides.

Hope you are excited for the new releases as we are :) Come check out our facebook page where we share more images of the new releases and also check out our challenges at the Challenge blog. This fortnight's challenge is "backgrounds" and next week I'll share an inspiration for that too (but hopefully this also inspired you to make some fun backgrounds with our fun textures stamps and oxides :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your work.
    I don't know how to follow your blog for the giveaway, but I'm here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.