2018/09/19

WCW: Let me be that I am & let's go camping

"Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me" - Beatrice from Much Ado about Nothing by Shakespeare. Watercolor play from a few days ago with this gorgeous set from @designsbyrachelbeth I used Toasted Marshmallow for the face (lightly shaded with midnigh

I wanted to share another page from my moleskine watercolor sketch book which I made last week.
"Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me" - Beatrice from Much Ado about Nothing by Shakespeare. 
This gorgeous watercolor set is called "let's go camping" from Designs by Rachel Beth which came in the mail earlier this month. I have used Toasted Marshmallow for the face (lightly shaded with midnight) and I'm loving that it looks like a marble statue.  The Beatrice stamp is by Pam Carriker's Art from Stampington & Company which I picked up at Blade Rubber Stamps in London this July. I just LOVE the hand carved stamps Pam Carriker brought out and I bought a few of them for my projects. The lettering made with Tombow  fudenosuke brush pen & highlights with Sakura white gel pen. 

Let's go Camping

This is a pocket sized tin which makes it great for traveling and the color scheme is wonderful for out doors scenery! You can fit another half pan in the tin, which I did and I chose cobalt light turquoise by schmincke for those bright blue skies & compliments the rest of the colors in this tin very well.

Rachel hand mulls her colors and she has batch releases every friday on her Etsy shop. If you wish to stay updated on the releases I suggest to follow her on Instagram where she updates that. I have a few of her sets already and I just love the colors she makes.

I would like to share the top art journal page at Art Journal Journey - continuing with my fantasy women theme for this month :) We all have a bit of Beatrice in us, at least I may hope so!

Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful quote to go with your beautiful image.
    The paints look great colours and I do like their name.
    Thank you so much for adding this fantastic page to Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a so wonderful Art page Cheetarah!! Love the colours and the so strong and good quote!!
    I wish you a very nice evening, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a terrific page! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us at Art Journal Joureny Cheetarah! Much appreciated!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO impressed with your calligraphy, Cheetarah. It is beautiful. So is your incredibly fantasy woman, too. An absolutely perfect entry for Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey. I always love it when I see your name linked at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.