2018/01/10

SDC289 - Swapperoo!

SDC289 - swapperoo

It's the second week of the challenge "swapperoo" at our Stampotique Designer's challenge blog and I love the theme and it's always fun to make some quirky images with swapping bits and bobs off other stamps. So I've made the above ATC to inspire you and a reminder I've put on the fridge to altert certain people I need my coffee first, LOL :D

I've used Harry Heart's body, a part of Blackeyed face and Cocoa Bird's coffee mug. And the saying "I'll Love you more after Coffee" is from this phrases cube. The background is a gelli print and so is the paper the text is stamped on. 

Why don't you join our challenge? Some prizes are to be won at every end of the month and maybe you could be one of the winners for a gift certificate for the Stampotique Store :) (Do read the rules before adding your link!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.