2016/02/08

Mail Art Monday - InCoWriMo envelopes

February has been dubbed International Correspondence Writing Month aka InCoWriMo. The idea is that you write a letter each day of february and I will use this as a good excuse to get my reply pile under control! I hope that I can at least write a few letters a week. And of course I can't send a letter off in a boring plain envelope, so I dressed a few up which you can see below:

Sending out some #happymail tomorrow #mailart #mailartists #mailartmonday #incowrimo #letters #letterwriter #envelope #snailmailrevival #snailmail #snailmailing #Fpgeeks #fauxpostage #rubberstamped #rubberstampart

Those little envelope stamps at bottom right are from Elke at Craft and Things in Antwerp. The typewriter is from a HEMA stamp set. Wonderland postage art stamps are from 'Stamp Attack' and the Happy Mail font is Start me up Broadway from Technique Tuesday. The hand holding a piece of paper stamp is from Dixi Craft. The Fish poste was gifted to me so not sure which brand that is and other smaller stamps I used are from Artemio stamps. 

Incowrimo mail art envies
Another envie I did in this theme. The letter stamps at the bottom is Fukuro alphabet set from Sakuralala. 

Are you participating in Incowrimo this year? Hope this inspires you to dress up your envelopes for your correspondences :) Thanks for stopping by!

namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.