Featured Post

2015/06/28

Mailart Sunday - Dream Big

As I have mentioned before in a previous Mailart Sunday post, the CityScape stamp is one of my favorites and since we're celebrating our new Challenge blog in which we have a New Stamp release event going until July 22nd, it is getting a lot of love from me this month :) This piece is inspired by the movie Upside Down which I have seen recently. It's such a cool idea, two worlds colliding like that!

A few years ago I found a cool marble set which I had stored somewhere for ages. And I finally used it to make wonderful backgrounds for journal/mailart pages. Like the background I used for this piece. I simply stamped the city scape on the top and bottom and embossed with black embossing powder. To fill up the stark whiteness in between the marbles, I sprayed chalk mist powder in blue over the card. (it is handy to create a 'spray box' to put your projects in so you don't spray it all over your desk or clothes etc..) DREAM BIG in the middle to finish off the piece. I used doodle letter stamp set and colored in with black fineliner.  A reminder to always let myself dream, desire and aspire!


Thanks for stopping by!

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤