2015/01/04

A Knitted Rilakkuma Hat

A friend of mine commented that I should blog more as it's fun :) I'm trying to get into swing of the blogging thing again, So I'll try to blog more frequently with things I'd like to share with you all :) Also a warm welcome to my new followers via Swap-Bot. Glad you all could make it over here and I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

This cute Rilakkuma Hat was made for me by my friend Lily, aka Little Emma K on flickr. She got inspired my the travels of the Little bear, as we went to NYC this past June, and made this hat for me :) What a wonderful gesture from someone I just met online :) Her knitted wares are just adorable definitely check out her shop. I'm so inlove with this hat! It's definitely going to be handy in our next travels to Sweden where it be undoubtedly rainy! And it's a good camouflage to hide in the forest, not?

For this kind Rak (=random act of kindness) of hers I've made a little RAK for her in return, this rilakkuma stamp with him wearing the hat :) And I'm glad that it was well received :)


7 comments:

  1. Your friend makes the cutest knit hats. I love it a lot, and went to check out her shop. Her knittings are so gorgeous.

    And you make the cutest stamps! Rilakkuma is one of my favourite characters. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations (:

    mag @ swapbot
    blog me up baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that hat! haha. there are tons of hats like that during comic cons and some of my classmates even wear them to school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that knitted hat is so adorable. The stamp you made in return is also really cute.

    greetz, Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, it's so cute! I wish it was a cookie, then could eat it up!

    mmbrunet @ Swap-bot
    Blog me up baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet... and just the perfect touch! My daughter would absolutely fall in love with this!!!!

    (beth619 from Swap-Bot stopping by the check out your blog and say "hello!")

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.