2019/01/08

Art Journal: Just BE yourself (in love and friendship) - StencilGirl®

I hope you all had a wonderful start in the new year so far.
With the holidays last month I've taken some time to spend with friends and family & deepen the bond we have during this time of festivities and renewal. My hope is that you did the same.


On the StencilGirl® blog we are extending the focus on love and friendship as a theme this month and I wanted to share this art journal page I made while contemplating this theme. It's an intuitive art journal page for which I used minimal products and a few wonderful ATC format stencils from StencilGirl® Products which also are the perfect size for pocket sized journals like I am using.


Hop over to the blog post HERE to see a little video and more close up pictures as well as my views on this month's theme, LOVE and Friendship. 

 If you feel like playing along with the theme and share your creations, check out StencilGirl® Instagram for the details.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have an awesome day and talk to you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.