2018/10/15

Art Journal: find your Magic

Art Journal: find your magic

Today I am sharing a journal spread made with stencils by StencilGirl Products & Paper Artsy fresco & Tim Holtz distress paints. I really love my new visual reference book because it gives me the opportunity to see in a glance which stencils go really well together, like the ones I have used for this particular spread.

Art Journal: find your magic
This pretty peacock face stencil by Andrea Matus de Meng is such a gorgeous one and I had not used it before. you can do really great layering with this one as you can see in the hair.

Art Journal: find your magic

Find your magic is made with the uplifting words on Carolyn Dube´s stencil but I made the `your` with an R from another word. This way the stencil is also versatile in creating the words you need!

"Find your magic - believe in yourself and trust that the universe has your back! Know that magic can be found anywhere and you'll have to trust that you will find it!"

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.