2017/06/27

Reduce, reuse, recycle - clean up ATC's!

Reuse, reduce, recycle - clean up ATC's

A few weeks ago I showed you a corner of my messy desk where I was busy using up scraps from left over projects on ATC's. Today I am showing you the results.

Reuse, reduce, recycle - clean up ATC's

These were made for a swap on Swap-Bot (clean up ATC's) which was hosted by Trinette and the objective was to create some artfully designed ATC's using scraps only. And yes, I have used scraps only to make these 6 cards, but instead of cleaning up my desk, the craps looked to multiply, LOL!

Reuse, reduce, recycle - clean up ATC's
I tried to make a triptych of each set, with a motivational saying/sentence on each card. Some of them kinda resulted in "Engrish fortune cookie wishes", ha, but it was fun to put them all together.

Reuse, reduce, recycle - clean up ATC's
Like I said, I used scraps from various projects, the Frida image is a mask I used for this project for example and I am pleasantly surprised the composition of each individual card came together like this. I also found that I like rounding off my cards with a corner punch, so it looks more like a collectible playing card.

Reuse, reduce, recycle - clean up ATC's

So hanging on to your little craps can definitely be of some use! Trinette is also hosting the swap over at her instagram (though it's on summer break for now) and on Swap-Bot so check it out over in the fall if you are interested :)

I would like to enter these in the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - Letters, numbers or both


Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge June - Flowers
 (3 of the ATC's here have partial flowers in them)
Also super exciting HLS is hosting an ATC challenge!
Not many of them are out there!

ATC around the world challenge #30 - Flowers

Mix It Up - anything goes plus option stamping


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


13 comments:

  1. They are stunning - your style is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific set of ATCs

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cheetarah the colours and designs are so vibrant , you are so creative.. thanks for sharing these little gems ..I wish my scraps looked so good.I prefer the rounded edges also ..stunning work Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and have cheered me up on this rainy day! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in with Happy littel Stampers ATC Challenge, love your style and the idea of using up leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a wonderful selection of ATC's, bright and cheerful and so much to look at on each one. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masterpieces! Love every single detail! Thanks for sharing them with us at TioT this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS ATC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful ATCs! I love them all!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your stunning ATC's! All the elements on them are amazing. A great technique!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so excited to now have an ATC challenge too. The colours on these ATCS are just stunning. I love them! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful use of scraps and eve more scraps. I never would have thought these were made from leftovers. Awesome sauce and fantabulous details in each design and the scraps have been made into such cool focal points. Wowzers!

    Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up! Hugz ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing set of ATCs .... love them all! Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read them all and they are very much appreciated ❤

GDPR law EU disclaimer: please be aware that if you leave a comment on any post on this blog that your name and blog link will visible (if you have set it on public) to all who visit this blog.
By publishing the comment, you agree that you publish own personal details on this blog and are in consent of sharing that publicly.