2013/01/01

happy 2013!!

happy 2013!!, originally uploaded by Miss Thundercat.


Hope you all had a great NYE celebration! Wishing you all the best for the new year!

I haven't been very active on the blog for a little while now, but I will definitely make more of an effort this year. Since august last year I have been working full time at the modern art museum, but now my hours will be reverted back to part time so that means I have more time to dedicate to other things I really missed doing. I haven't sewn in over 6 months... I really, really miss it! Also my Mail art 365 project came to a halt with only roughly 60 days to go... but I will definitely continue on with that. 



So that being said, in this new year I will resolutely try to be better at reserving time for the things I love :)

Thank you all for sticking around still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤