Featured Post

2012/03/02

Wh000 are Y0000uu?


I'm quite happy to be a guest designer for the Octopode Factory Friday Challenge this week :) This week's theme is mushrooms. I've been inspired by, yes once again, Alice in Wonderland ;) I just love this scene where Alice is tiny and she meets the Caterpillar in the forest and he asks 'whOOo are YOOoouu?' :)
The mushrooms are digistamps and it's the first time I've actually worked with digital stamps! And I have to say I love it! I'm usually very loyal to my rubber stamps, (I have about 1000+ rubber stamps)  but I love the fact that with Digi's you can re-size it and as you can see I took fully advantage of that ;) 
I mixed the Octopode images with the Lewis Carol's Alice to give it a bit more whimsy to it. I love how well it goes together!
Materials used; octopode digi stamps and rubber stamps, red eowyn alice rubber stamp, Letraset promarkers, pearl ex shimmers, whimsy alphabet stamps.
 dimension of the card is 6x4 inches. 

Inspired to make something for the challenge? Need some octopode images? check out Lily's etsy shop for more digi stamps :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation! I love the depth and motion you've created with this piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤