Featured Post

2012/03/09

Society Queen


 
This week at The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge the theme is Royalty. I'm happy to be a guest designer again this week :) While Lily has an amazing selection of lovely queens as (digi)stamps I wanted to do something a little different for this challenge. I recently bought the classic Audrey Hepburn smoking Stamp at Stamping Back and I thought it would be fun to combine that with The Octopode Factory's awesome Audrey Smoking digi stamp. Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time idols, she is amazing. 
To share one of her quotes; 
"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once."

I wholeheartedly agree. Here she is looking back on her life, how it all went and how society sees her - framed and admired-  and I think we all consider her a bit of a Royalty now, don't we? She is definitely a queen in my book :) 

Materials used; Octopode factory audrey (digi) &swirl (rubberstamp), stamping back audrey (rubberstamp), zettology crown rubber stamp, basic grey papers, velvet sticky back fabric, paisley rubber stamp, versamark dazzle, pearl ex patina, metallic rubs, polkadot ribbon, typewriter sticko stickers & colored with Letraset Tria Promarkers. Card dimensions; 18x15 cm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤