2012/03/14

Lucky Star Contest! > Now Closed!

Yay it's my birthday today :) And I'm celebrating it with all of you by holding my annual Lucky star contest here on my blog :) Guess the number of lucky stars (or closest to)that are in the glass matryoshka jar and win a fun KDD (surprise)prize parcel! 
The rules are simple, 
* only one guess per person, comments count on this blog post only
* it's open to everyone, but you have to be a follower of my blog to win the prize of the contest
* you can comment until March 23rd and winner will be the following weekend.
CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
thank you for entering your guesses :)
To keep it fair and without leading anyone, we've not counted them yet. So it's a surprise to me too :) Just one tip, there is always more in there than you might think ;) One more picture to give a better view;
It's about 18cm high, diameter of about 7cm to 5cm and filled top to bottom :) 
So ask yourself this question today, are you feeling lucky?
Then come one and have a guess ;) 

ETA; Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone :) 
The comments on this post are now closed. Thank you for entering your guess!
This weekend we'll count the stars and then select the winner whom has the correct guess or closest to the correct number :) 
Are you the winner?? 
Stay tuned!!

24 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Lucky stars zijn zo leuk om te doen, je bent lekker bezig geweest ermee zie ik :)
    Ik denk dat er zo'n 385 in zitten.
    Fijne dag nog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm guessing 500. Not doing any math here, just a wild guess :-p Have a very happy birthday! (Pinklotus1 on Flickr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! Dit moet wel een heel gelukkig jaar voor je worden met zoveel gelukssterretjes! Ik denk dat het er 159 zijn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote 475! Was going to do 500 but someone already took that so I'm going Price is Right style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im guessing 621, thats probably way to many :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess 323! I'm bluehairedmary over at SB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, happy one-day-late birthday! :)

    Secondly, I'll guess 252. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy b-day :) I would guess around 152.

    Marilize
    marilize(dot)paulsen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
    197 i am guessing!!!!!
    indre from www.mygoddess.etsy (estspirit)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 233, for March 23rd, but in the order you would write it, as opposed to me!

    (23.3.12 vs 3.23.12 - am I being clever or confusing?!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll guess 235;) Happy late birthday, btw, these stars are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you! My guess is 515! ^♥^

    ReplyDelete
  13. 325! I follow your blog via GFC! I hope you have a very happy birthday!
    CerenaLeigh (on SB)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 234! ^-^ Happy late birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Month! What an awesome jar! My guess is 258!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Happy Birthday! I love making these lucky stars :P I am going to guess.... 430!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday!!This is interesting giveaway,love the jar>I will vote for number close to 1000>

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated birthday! :) What a fun way to celebrate!

    336. I am guessing 336.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday!

    I'll guess 448.

    ReplyDelete