Featured Post

2012/03/01

Anyone for Cake?



Wow time sure does fly! Happy March everyone! This is (or will be) a great month for me as I have a lot of things to look forward to. First off I have my birthday this month, on the 14th. I also have a job interview on the same day in a place I would really, really like to work, so please keep your fingers crossed for me  that it will work out.That would be some awesome birthday gift If I got the job ;)
The week after my bf and will take a trip to Lisbon (Portugal) for a week :) Oh I'm SO looking forward to new surroundings (we've never been there before) and some SUNSHINE! Also been quite a while since I've been abroad, last trip was to Prague last year June. High time to go on holidays again I say ;) 

Anyway, since I know like 3 others who also have their birthday on march 14th and actually I have 3 friends who have their birthday on the same day today, I came up with this concept for the TOFF Octopode Factory Friday Challenge; Birthday Twins. Theme is Anyone for Cake and yes I love me some birthday cake ;) I used Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum rubberstamp from the Octopode Factory, cupcake stamps from maya road,  whimsy alphabet stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Embossing powder, versamark inkpads, memories tuxedo black ink pad, basic grey papers and as usual my letraset promarkers. 
I really had fun with this Challenge :) Want to play along? Go ahead and make something and post it to the blog! You still have today for this challenge, and every friday there will be a new one up. 
(And err... if you check out the new challenge which will be posted tomorrow, 
you might find a familiar guest designer popping up ;) 

So to all my march birthday Twins, happy birthday to you!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Thanks for joining in this week at TOFF :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤