Featured Post

2012/03/28

And the winner is...


Thank you again for all the lovely comments and birthday wishes!
A bit later than I promised but finally the winner is drawn!
 I had a cute little helper to count all the lucky stars and there were soooo many!
Before I announce the end result some close up shots of the lucky stars ;)



and there were
664 Lucky Stars !!

(Yeah that's quite a lot! ;)

and now for the winner who was closest to the actual number

Im guessing 621, thats probably way to many :)


well Molly, that was pretty close, you were only 43 stars off ;)

Congratulations!!! 
You've won a surprise KDD package!
It's already packed up to go, just email me your address :)

Thanks again to everyone whom participated! 
I hope you had fun with this :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's -- that's a lot of stars! D8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Well done!
    greetings from Holland!
    with love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I won :) I had no idea until the package came today, Love everything, thank you so so so very much XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤