2012/03/05

200 fans and we have a winner!

Wow, I just hit 200 fans on my Facebook Fanpage :) And as promised I'd let the randomizer pick one of you lucky fans to send you a surprise hand carved stamp from my carved and boxed series- and look who the randomizer chose .....
Christel Nolle! 
Congratulations Christel! If you would let me know your address through messaging me through Facebook, I'll get out the prize to you soon :) To everyone thanks so much for your support! it means a lot! To stay updated on my latest items and news, please do like my FB fanpage to get all the news first :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wat leuk zeg. Zag het vanuit bed, op mijn mobiel (op twitter) hoezo verslaafd :) Supergaaf begin van mijn vrije dag!!! Dank je wel. Ga nu vast bij de brievenbus liggen. Oh nee, eerst even mijn adres aan je geven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Christel, mobiel internet is heerlijk ;) Ik heb je adres ontvangen en ik zal het ZSM opsturen maar in ierdergeval heb je het wel volgend week in de bus :) graag gedaan en nogmaals dank voor de support :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤