Featured Post

2012/02/23

Hmm... what to wear?

what to wear?, originally uploaded by Miss Thundercat.

Via Flickr:
For the Octopode Factory Friday Challenge. this week it's 'Fancy dress' and I've chosen Alice for this challenge. It is a Girl thing isn't it? The difficulty in deciding what to wear :) She chose blue and I think she chose wisely :)
Materials used; card (6x4 inches folded) in cream color, promarkers, metallic rubs, sticko alphabet stickers, sticko stickles, rubber stamps from lost coast designs (measure tape ATC background and dress forms)

Oh and some lovely news My Valentine Card I'm Mad About you got a place in the Top 3 Last week at the Octopode factory Challenge and I'm very chuffed about it :)



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤