2011/08/25

Art Nouveau Lady

Work in progress art nouveau coloring 

I love my new old pantone letraset Tria markers. And I love rubber stamps. This one is from the art nouveau collection from Lost Coast Designs. I absolutely love her and always wondered what she would looked like colored in. So I took my markers, sat down for an hour and this is the result.

Art nouveau fnished piece.

I love how the colores were really bright at first but after adding a layer of Tim Holtz clear crackle paint, it became somewhat 'older' looking and some of the colors blended together.

close up of the crackle paint effect

I really love that crackle effect. And I'm quite happy with the results of the over all look.

Inspired by this? This stamp is the Lily stamp from Lost Coast Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤