Featured Post

2011/06/04

Hip and handmade market!

Been really busy preparing for some upcoming crafty markets I'll be attending :) I've made a good bunch of DIY Stamp Carving packages to bring with me to these craft fairs as you can see below! 

Stamp Carving starter's package by Kitty Darkness Designs
 
A complete starters package with written tutorial by me (in Dutch) and all the tools you need to start making your own hand carved stamps!
 If you're interested in one of these packages, 
I'll be selling them at the markets ONLY starting this sunday!

Sunday 5th of June
in Deventer
Scheepvaartstraat location Dok H2O
from 10-16 o clock

A wonderful market with over 50 stands of cool webshops selling their hip and handmade stuff. 
If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hello :) 


(there are more markets I'll be attending this month and july, stay tuned for an update the coming week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤