Featured Post

2011/03/03

A sunny day off


Woodland necklaces, originally uploaded by Miss Thundercat.

Today was a really beautiful day and I decided to re-take some product pictures and this is the end result. I have this huge polkadot cup which I thought would make a good prop. Re-took pictures of the woodland necklaces (which are on sale now :) and the blue Alice earrings which I recently listed. 


I also made a lot of pictures of items I have yet to list! Slowly but surely they will be on my etsy! New necklaces, earrings and hand carved stamps are in the line to be listed! I just need to edit the 200+ pictures i took today, yeah it's a lot to shift through! But stay tuned for new goods and a possible giveaway for my birthday this month :)

1 comment:

  1. Those polka dots are perfect for the whimsical colors and style of your jewelry....great job!

    We all know it's about the pictures on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are very appreciated ❤